How often can I take VIAGRA?
Do not take VIAGRA more than once a day.1,2
Is there an age limit on who can take VIAGRA?
VIAGRA is only suitable for adults.1,2
Can I take VIAGRA if I am taking other medication at the same time?
Do not take VIAGRA if you are taking other medications known as “nitrates” or are allergic to sildenafil or any ingredients contained in VIAGRA. In additon, certain drugs (like riociguat) and body conditions also contraindicate with VIAGRA.1,2 Please consult your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
What if VIAGRA does not work?
Please verify that you are using real VIAGRA by checking the security features on the packing. If you have any doubts, please call Vclub Hotline: (852) 2960 1838.
If you have determined that the product is genuine, please consult your doctor for more information.
Can long-term use of VIAGRA lead to dependency or addiction?
No, VIAGRA is only effective for up to 4 hours, and long term data indicated that it is safe to be used, 1,2,3
1. Viagra* (sildenafil citrate) Prescribing Information. Pfizer Upjohn Hong Kong Limited: Version Jan 2019.
2. Viagra* ODT (sildenafil citrate) Prescribing Information. Pfizer Upjohn Hong Kong Limited: Version Jan 2019.
3. McMurray JG, Feldman RA, Auerback SM, et al. Therapeutics and clinical risk management. 2007;3(6): 975-981.
4. Fink HA, Mac Donald R, Rutks IR, et al. Arch Intern Med. 2002;162(12):1349–1360.
5. Padma-Nathan H, Stecher VJ, Sweeney M, et al. Urology. 2003; 62: 400-403.